Monday, September 27, 2010

WFNX Disorientation - 3 days away!

If you're one of the lucky WFNX ticket winners for the big show this Thursday night over at the Landsdowne Pub, I'm jealous.  While the band is still Boston-based, yours truly is running this site from afar, in Portland, Oregon.  I really, really wish I could be there with everyone.  Alas, it just isn't meant to be.

So you're going to have to do the heavy lifting for me.

Pictures, video, scans of the setlist, or whatever you can get that you'd like to share is very welcome here at the archive.  If you'd like to write a review of the show, send it my way and I'll post it.  This site needs your input, so please be a part of it!

Please send any attachments or links to on-line photo albums, YouTube clips, etc. to:

TSDarchive@gmail.com

Please let me know how you would like to be credited for your submission (Post the photos with your name here on the archive? Just a link to another site, but nothing hosted here? Something else?), and I will do my best to update the Archive in a timely manner as new material comes in.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

3 comments:

LA Snark said...

Can we get a uStream feed of the show? That'd be awesome.

Jim Comeau said...

To my knowledge, there are no plans to stream the show. Of course, I'm not in Boston, so I can't say with 100% certainty. If something was in the works, though, I'm sure it would have been announced by now. If I get any last-minute info, I'll definitely pass it along!

LA Snark said...

Cool thanks, I asked Aaron about it once on Twitter and he seemed not opposed to the idea. I guess it'd just be a matter of finding a way to get not-horrible sound.